Hey again, Gorgeous!
Taking the leap and doing your first boudoir session can be scary! After you have booked your session, there might be a few questions you want to ask your boudoir photographer before the big day if you don’t already have the answers. We have also included our answers to the questions!
What to ask your Boudoir Photographer when booking:
- Will you help me with posing? Our answer: ABSOLUTELY. It is not your responsibility to know what to do. We will walk you through each of the poses step by step. We have a “flow” of poses that we love to do with our clients, and we love hearing about poses that you would like to try!
- How do I shake the nerves?! Our answer: It is totally normal to be nervous! We will help you get rid of the butterflies! Once you walk through the door, we will HYPE YOU UP! This is your special day to feel beautiful and we will make sure that you are comfortable. We also have a modeling/posing coach in the studio who loves to tell jokes. You will have a blast!!
- Do you have a hair and makeup artist that you recommend? Our answer: We do!! We love working with Beauty Kit Studio as they do an AMAZING job every single time and are so wonderful to work with! Since hair and makeup is included in our session fee, this is one less thing you need to worry about!
- What do I wear? Our answer: Whatever you are comfortable in! If you want to wear lingerie, we can send you recommendations on brands to buy that look breathtaking on camera. If you want to be a little more modest, you can bring a sweater, tall socks, a soft t shirt, a solid high neck bodysuit, and even a robe. Whatever YOU feel comfortable in. We also have our own Client Closet that consists of stunning bodysuits in all sizes. You can try on the ones that catch your eye at your session! Any color looks incredible in our studio as we have a variety of different sets and color schemes.
- Can I keep my photos private? Our answer: YES! We take your privacy very seriously, and will never post any of your photos without your consent. We have the option for you to sign what is called a “Model Release Form,” which allows us to share your photos. You do not need to sign this!